onsdag, maj 24, 2006

Slow process

Working in my studio again but it's a very slow process. Can't get the spirit up for the new work I prepare. I tell myself it's ok and that some rest might be needed. Anyhow, I have two new shows coming up in a rapid pace. Well, the first one is a groupshow here in Amsterdam and I feel rather done and prepared for that one at least. The second one in Helsinki is still in progress and the catalogue is being edited right this moment. Gotta get some new images for that one too. Otherwise I'm waiting for the world cup to kick off and that's gonna be so exciting. Hopefully our swedish football team can match the ice hockey team and become World Champions!!!
Today I have a photoshoot for a casting, then help out some extra at a friends restaurant (last day for that now though). Gotta go...