fredag, september 22, 2006

Week

A very productive week is just about to come to an end. Monday saw me out at the Melkweg where I checked out the emo-stars of Epitaph Records, Matchbook Romance. Totally not my cup of tea music wise but the lads were a bunch of nice ones and we strolled the alleys of redlight district after the gig. Had a meeting with the curators from the coming exhibition Dreamland in my studio the other day and everything seems to flow with that show.
I know I have been a sucker at up dating this blog and I'll do my best to keep it afloat.
Tomorrow I will be at Melkweg to support my scandinavian satanist neighbours of norwegian Satyricon. That will surely kick some major dutch christian alliance party ass...
see you soon again...



And just a little sweet reminder of what a nice summer we had.... my friend Tobias and my sister Lena at Where The Action Is (was) in Brunnsparken, Örebro, Sweden on july 30, 2006