onsdag, december 06, 2006

The Shape Of Things To Come

Thursday December 7th, tomoro yeah, at 6pm is the opening of the groupshow "The Shape Of Things To Come" at Galleri Jonas Kleerup, Tegnérgatan 6 in Stockholm. I will show two paintings from the "Blaze In The Nordic Sky" series that I showed in Sweden in April. The show contains a whole bunch of artists, designers, photographers and you name it... everybody participates with a couple of pieces each and it will be a great party feel to it.The exhibition runs til the 23rd of December. Unfortunately will I not be able to go there myself, but I garantuee it will be cool anyways... An afterparty with drinks at Republik just around the corneris pleanned wich could be sweet. If that doesn't sounds to intriguing, one of my new favourite bands, The Durango Riot, will play at Debaser at slussen. They'll be on stage 8.45 and they will rock your socks off... Please go and check it out - I need some support even though I'm not at bay...
Cheers

  • Galleri Jonas Kleerup

  • The Durango Riot at Myspace