tisdag, juli 17, 2007

Alive

Yes, I am alive... and sorry for have being away from this place for a while. Things have been hectic, travels and loads of work but finaly I'm in the last week before holiday. I'll be in Sweden for the most time, visitinng friends and family, going to a wedding, a WESC photoshoot and having some meetings... so not entirely vaccationing.
After the holidays I'm up for some new projects again and I have a pretty full fall to look forward to. Upcoming shows will be at O.D.E.A. gallery in Stockholm (september), The Dutch Royal Paintings Prize in Den Haag (october), the '07 art fair in London with Sixspace (october) and Catharina Kapel in Haarderwijk in December... plus the usual smaller things always lurking around. Updates will certainly follow, so keep coming back here.
Below one of my latest paintings - Island of the dead (fallen angel)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

ks

3:10 em  
Anonymous Anonym said...

nais!

ju

8:14 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home