måndag, december 18, 2006

Time

So it's time to pack my bags and head up north again. My family is waiting for a sweet and quiet X-mas. I've been running around doing shitloads of stuff just to figure out I still have about the half of it last to do for tomoro which is the last day before departure. I'm positive though... Have a lot to look forward to whilst back home, birthdays (mine and other's), gig's (the accident, dead man, skuggan av svampen), hang out with good old friends, my lovely sister and family. It's been a couple of rough months for me so I hope to the fullest that this will be a nice ending and a great start for some change in my everyday life. There's a lot of things I need to sort out, but with help and support it'll work out. This has also been a reason for not writing here so frequent as I would have wanted to... but I hope it'll be a change even in that matter.