måndag, augusti 27, 2007

Message from Jonas Ohlsson

This is an invite and message from my friend Jonas Ohlsson about coming Friday's (31st) Big Party!!!

Re-posted:

Hello friends!

Everybody knows that I always try to hype my shit up!!!!
everybody...
This time I don't need to though.
The whole Swedish freak scene is coming over.
We celebrate the 10 year anniversary of me and Kai's (my best friend)
30 year party.
It will be BIG. between 30...40 SWEDEN friends are coming over to party
in W 139 friday 31st of August.
The party starts at 18.00, because MANY bands and DJs will have to
play.
Noise, techno, house, electronica and so on...Until we get thrown
out...03.00...04.00...05.00????
DJ Lonely will of course also hit the wheels of Steel, AND Zwarre of
Börft records, legendary Swedish underground house label....
more info later in the week.

You might have noticed that the flyer looks pretty dry and boring
well I am 40 now and I think it is time to move on from the colorful
childish
flyers with tits & ass and pent up frustrations.
I now aim for a more mature, stylish Jop van Bennekom style...

Also ..there is a interview with me in Metropolis M, this was done
right before I turned 40 so then I was still childish and aggressive.
Please read the English version in the end of the magazine.
The Dutch translation is....well it is not easy to translate my tuff
"Straight out of Compton" slang so I blame no one...but it seems like 80 % of the jokes didn't survive.

so P...O...L...I....C....E.....read the english version.